ГОРЕН / ДОЛЕН СКРИПЕЦ IMPULSE IT9522
ГОРЕН / ДОЛЕН СКРИПЕЦ IMPULSE IT9522 range of fixed resistance pieces is the perfect choice for any facility looking to equip the strength area of the gym with high quality, commercial grade equipment whilst also offering great value for money.
Consisting of 21 robust pieces including shoulder press, arm curls and rows, the IT95 range will support the needs and demands of your members with ease.
In addition to the build quality that Impulse is recognised for, the IT95 Lat Pulldown with Middle Row is an obvious choice for any gym facility, biomechanically designed to target key upper torso, arm, and shoulder muscles, and user-friendly to make training effective and comfortable.
A heavy 295lbs (134kg) weight stack with 19mm (0.75”) full steel plates and optional incremental weight adjustments, timer and counter feature and fully adjustable seat positioning makes this an important piece for any gym.
Constructed with purpose from 3mm thick commercial tubing, each component is subjected to rigorous quality control and undergoes a two-step powder coating process with a rust-resistant undercoat to ensure strength and longevity.
Impulse IT95 Range Features
- Tube: 3mm tube in main frame and movement parts
- Timer & counter (optional)
- Injection moulded plastic shroud offers superior quality
- Double coated surface treatment
- Incremental weight (optional): 5lb for smaller adjustment
- Weight Stack: 19mm full steel plate
- Weight Stack: 295lbs (134kg)
- Easy access machines
- Fully and easily adjustable
- Conforms to EN957 standards and undergone 300,000 fatigue test.
- Handles: patented ergonomic design with TPU material
- Nickel plated or stainless steel for better appearances and quality
- Double stitched padding & upholstery
- Finely tuned lathed pulley
- USA made cables
|Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)||IT9522|
|Dimensions||1900 x 900 x 2230mm (L x W x H)|
|Weight Stack||295lbs (134kg)|
|Warranty Type||Commercial Warranty|
|Commercial Warranty Details||5 Years:Frame |
1 Year:Rotary bearings, weight stacks, pulleys, guide rods and structural moving parts
1 Year:Cable, linear bearings, springs
90 Days:Upholstery stitching and items not specified